First National Nerang provide its clients with many unique Marketing advantages….
The highly qualified team from our in-house marketing department utilise the best in leading-edge software and technologies to provide our clients with creative and genuinely effective advertising and marketing. When you sell with First National Nerang, you receive all of the following marketing and selling advantages at NO CHARGE:
Every Seller Client is also presented with a broad selection of additional marketing options to further bolster their campaign. These are offered at cost only or subsidised by our company. Below are a few of the most popular options:
- 3D Virtual Inspections: A 3D Showcase is an online experience that lets home buyers move anywhere through a property and see it from any angle. Old style virtual tour image galleries and fly through videos lack the perspective and “feel” that buyers crave. Our 3D scanning cameras are the latest state of art technology. Buyers experience the closest thing ever to a physical on-site inspection creating an emotional connection with the home. Your listing will have the edge to stand out from the crowd.
- Professional Photography: Our marketing team produce excellent real estate photography but Real Estate Photography Specialists take your images to the next level. Staging photo shoots using high end digital cameras, wide angle lenses and studio lighting ensures your property is presented at its best whether day, night or dusk. Research shows that proerties with professional photography sell for significantly more than with standard photography and are viewed 60% more online. Images are retouched, such as bright skies and unsightly items around a home enhancing all your property’s best features to create a real “WOW” factor.
- Aerial and Elevated Photography: Using pole-cameras or drones, this very affordable option provides a totally different perspective when marketing your property, highlighting key selling points such as size, location, gardens and surrounding topography, which would generally not be visible with regular photography.
- Floor Plans: Bringing your property’s dimensions and layout to life. Floor plans are one of the most effective property marketing tools, which are ever increasingly sought after by buyers. A floor plan helps buyers understand a property’s flow, and visualise how its spaces will work for them. Post-inspection, a plan is a great reminder of layout, allowing serious buyers to imagine living in the home by mapping out their own furniture placements.
- Virtual Furniture: Empty properties are not as appealing as those furnished and give buyers little idea of perspective and size making it harder for them to imagine the possibilities of creating a home. If hiring furniture is too cost prohibitive then virtual furniture is the affordable option. Using cutting edge technology, images of furniture are dropped into a room with appropriate shadowing and perspective to ensure they look 100% realistic.
- Home Styling and Furnishing: A well-presented home adds significant value, makes the selling process easier and is a more pleasurable experience for the buyer. As with all the benefits of Virtual Furniture, real styling and furnishing continues to enhance the presentation and features of your property when prospective buyers visit and inspect your home. Professionally styled and furnished homes are surprisingly affordable and will more than recover the cost with the increase in property value that it provide.
- Photo and Description Sign Boards: A magnet to passing prospective buyers, working 24 hours a day. Usually the best features of your home are inside and in the privacy of the rear of your property which buyers can’t see from the curb side. Unlike a plain agency sign board, a large stand out sign displaying photos and description of key features fixes that problem. We offer a range of sizes to suit your property.
- Print Media: Whilst online marketing is now the number one go to medium for property hunters, newspapers and magazines still play a big part in the marketing process. Our corporate buying power enables us to provide clients with advertising at greatly reduced rates.
- On Line Advertising Upgrades: Australia’s largest real estate portals such as Realestate.com.au offer options called Premier Properties, Highlight Properties and Feature Properties. These guarantee greater exposure and views over standard ads. Premier for example appear at the top of all search results – above Highlight, Feature and Standard ads. They have larger ads and photos, they rotate back to the top of all search results each 15 days. If your property deserves to be showcased in the ultimate advertising option, upgrading your listing is certainly worthwhile.