For the growing or established family this home boasts five bedrooms, three living areas, three bathrooms and kids retreat.
The abundance of natural lighting by the vast supply of windows and fixed glass panels allows for the spacious areas of this design to speak for themselves. This home is usre to make you feel welcome when you step through the front door.
The flow of this design, from entering through the front door out towards the Alfresco, gives an impression of wide open spaces. The Kitchen ties the main living areas together and offers 40mm Smartstone benchtops, ILVE appliances, adjoining Butler’s Pantry, with the laundry directly off this pantry.
Upstairs, the placement of rooms has been thoughtfully designed with privacy and independent living in mind. The Retreat is positioned perfectly at the centre of the upper floor. The large Master Suite features a huge walk in robe and ensuite that is located on the other side of the retreat for that secluded feel.
The kid’s wing features a separate kids retreat or study and an additional three bedrooms, each including a walk in robe and are serviced by a main bathroom with separate WC, Vanity and Shower
This home boats expansive living areas making the Bellevue the perfect home design for families who want to move into two storey living
• 5 Spacious bedrooms each with walk in robe
• Ensuite to Master Suite
• 1200mm feature door
• Video intercom system
• Soft close doors and drawers in Kitchen and Laundry
• 2.7m (9ft) ceiling height downstairs
• 2.4m (8ft) ceiling height upstairs
• 400mm Smartstone Bench to Kitchen
• 900mm Stainless Steel ILVE freestanding electric oven and gas hotplates
• R2.5 Insulation Batts under roof
• Large walk in linen cupboard
• Alfresco area with stacker door
• Established Landscaping
• Double lockup garage
This property features a 3D Showcase allowing you to walk around the home as though you were standing in it. Click on the virtual tour option to start.
How to Navigate the Matterport 3D Tour
• To click through the tour yourself, simply double click (or double tap on mobile/tablet) on the white circles located on the floors throughout the property. You can look around the room by dragging either your mouse or your finger around the screen
• If you want the tour to run you through the property itself, simply click the play button located on the bottom right hand side of the tour. At any time, you can pause the walkthrough and look around the room by dragging either your mouse or your finger around the screen
• To see the “Dollhouse” view of the home, click the icon that looks like a floorplan. Right click on your mouse to drag the Dollhouse View around. To return to the tour, click on the icon that looks like a person.
• To view the floorplan, click the icon that looks like a floorplan (which will take you to the Dollhouse View), and then click the “Floorplan” button. To return to the tour, click on the icon that looks like a person